Quantitative Developers with a Commodities background, we have a client that can offer your next opportunity in growing your career! With greenfield projects and an experienced team to be joining, this is not one to be missed.
An investment firm is looking to take on a new Quantitative Developer alongside other heads into supporting their new development plans for the commodities trading desk. You will be building custom models, tools and analytics for the Portfolio Managers and Traders so previous front-office experience is desired for this role. The main language you will be using is Python, alongside any two other languages that you have are competent in as well. This role is perfect for those who are of a senior level but are looking to still be a hands-on technical developer.
- 3+ years hands on development experience working directly with PM's and traders preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Python including scientific libraries (pandas, numpy, scipy, etc).
- Experience with a least two languages other than Python.
- Experience with modern software development practice.
- Familiarity with commodities and trading.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields .