Quantitative Analytics Senior:
A top financial institution is looking to bring on a Quantitative Analytics Senior to their growing model validation team.
In this role, you will help the team with the primary responsibility of validating market risk models.
The Quantitative Analytics Senior will be responsible for:
- Conducting technical validation of models
- Writing detailed independent model validation reports
- Working collaboratively with partners and model validators
- Following model governance procedures and requirements
The Quantitative Analytics Senior should have the following qualifications:
- Either a Doctorate degree or a Master's degree with equivalent work experience in statistics, quantitative finance, or a related quantitative field
- Experience with some or all of the following: Python, R, SQL, Java, SAS, and MATLAB
- Excellent empirical analysis, research, and quantitative skills
- Work or coursework experience predictive modeling techniques to large data sets
- Capital Markets experience