A leading Tier 1 quant hedge fund, is looking for an experienced Quant Strategist with an expertise in FX Futures or Fixed Income trading to join their alpha research team.
- Creating Predictive Signal Generation and implementation of the signals within the global execution platform.
- Working on large and diversed datasets and identifying statistical patterns and opporutnities.
- Monitoring the model performance and working on greenfield projects
- Leading the full strategy research cycle from signal generation.
- Ad-hoc Machine Learning Research projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Quant Research role, covering either FX, Futures and Rates markets
- Prior experience working on trading strategies across FICC.
- MSc degree minimum, PhD preferred - in a quant discipline (math, comp sci, physics etc.)
- Programming proficiency in Python, Java or C++.
- Experience using machine learning is a plus.