A client of ours is looking for a Quant Researcher to join their dynamic team working for a top tier Systematic Quant fund in Asia (Singapore or Hong Kong). The position they are looking to fill is most suited to individuals who are looking to pursue a career in alpha research and portfolio construction, working directly alongside senior PM's alike. This role is within a firm that is currently growing organically due to market demands within the industry. They are looking for only the brightest candidates who have a healthy track record and skill set that can be leveraged by a challenging and innovative working environment.
Location: Hong Kong or Singapore
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying areas in need of quantitative and statistical analysis
- Quantitative analytic work validating large data sets and applying statistical analysis to portfolio optimization and allocation
- Utilizing various programming languages to interpret data and apply it to the research and real life situations that positively effect portfolio performance
- Working alongside a senior Portfolio Manager who is responsible for managing a large amount of capital
Candidates should possess:
- PhD degree in a computational field is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a front office desk quant
- Strong programming skills (Python, C++, C#, R).
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to think outside of the box
If there is any interest in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button directly below.