Quant Developer - Top NYC Investment Bank
One of the top performing investment banks in NYC is looking add a VP Quant Developer to their dynamic quantitative strategies team. This team is responsible for supporting some of the most successful trading teams in the organization, providing daily exposure to the trading desk and broad product exposure.
In addition to broad exposure across multiple trading teams this will provide high growth potential as it is currently a lean team with high growth ambitions. This opportunity sits within a cross asset development team that will provide the opportunity to work with trading desks across multiple asset classes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building and supporting essential tool development for the team
- Help lead the automation of the daily analytics processes for the Equity Trading desk
- Integration of dynamic tools into the organizations internal general infrastructure
- Direct support of the Trading desk for all ad-hoc development problems
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 2+ years of experience working in a quant development seat
- Proficient programming skills in Python or C++
- Masters degree in a computational field, Ph.D preferred
- Ability to strategically build, develop and implement scalable trading tools
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.