A top global bank is looking to hire a Qualitative Model Validation Senior Analyst. This bank works to deliver consumers corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial serves and products. The Qualitative Model Validation Senior Analyst will serve within the Qualitative Model Validation team and will be responsible for reviewing and assessing qualitative models as apart of the bank's Model Risk Management framework.
The Qualitative Model Validation Senior Analyst will be responsible for…
- Performing independent validation of qualitative models across the firm
- Critically reviewing the appropriateness of a Qualitative Model versus alternative quantitative approach with respect to the modeling objective and the available model development
- Producing high value model validation reports highlighting risks and limitations of the model
- Collaborating with other teams within Risk and the Business regarding qualitative models to facilitate compliance with our policies, procedures, and guidance.
- Supporting the process of designing, developing, delivering and maintaining best-in-class qualitative model validation process standards, guidance, practices, and other documentations
The Qualitative Model Validation Senior Analyst should have the following qualifications…
- 5+ Years of experience/knowledge of Banking, Treasury, Finance/Risk management
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Qualitative or Quantitative Model Risk Management is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of R, SAS, or Python
- Knowledge of time series analysis, statistics, and/or econometrics