Quality Assurance Engineer
Company Summary: My client has a highly innovative platform that allows for people to help secure a better financial future for themselves through investments. This is all done through an algorithmic trading platform that has been built out from their team, and has seen immense levels of success. It is a small, collaborative environment, that has the feel of a rapidly growing start-up backed by the support of a Fortune 500 company. They have over $1 billion in deposits on their trading platforms and they represent more than $1 trillion in assets under management across 2 platforms.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Ingest acceptance criteria and product requirement from product, design, and output detailed test cases.
- Develop testing plans to execute test cases for both regression testing on existing features and testing on new features.
- Help find, isolate, and track bugs through resolution.
- Catalog defects in detailed bug tickets
- Use exploratory testing to support testing activities
- Collaborate with engineers to help build and maintain relevant test data.
The Quality Assurance Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- Proven track record of delivering software projects from initial conception through to completion.
- Experience building direct to consumer software products
- Ability to work in partnership with QA Engineering to maintain a robust combined manual and automation focused testing strategy.
- Experience working in an Agile Framework.
This firm is looking to fill their Quality Assurance Engineer openings quickly, so please do not hesitate to apply.