This team is responsible for development and support for the research platform that does strategies development, simulated trade books, risk and PNL analytics intraday and end of day.
- Work with various development teams to help in designing and coding the high performance , high availability strategy research platform.
- Working with business to develop the portfolio management platform
- Developing the market data platforms used in various portfolio analytic
- Help in application development, business analytics, and technical project management
- Development experience in Python and/or C++ on Linux along with some Linux OS exposure.
- Ideally worked with various market data feeds across exchanges and built large-scale real-time portfolio analytics tools
- Exposure to various message bus technologies like Pulsar, Kafka, Solace etc.
- Exposure to caching technologies like memcache, redis etc.
- REST based Web application development, Micro-service architecture
- Worked with Advanced SQL, NoSQL, Time-series databases
- Excellent communication skills