A top tier investment bank based in New York is looking for a mid-senior level quantitative developer to assist in an exciting new python team build-out. The firm has been around for over a decade and is currently expanding organically to keep up with market demands. The vacancy that they are looking to fill now is a Vice President level role on a new and exciting team. This team will look to use state of the art technology to further expand the companies reach in the financial industry. This firm offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for a challenging role that will expose them to a dynamic team environment and opportunity for career progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Systematic and quantitative analytic development
- Spearhead the creation of a new revenue stream
- Collaboration between team members to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
- Get to solve complex issues within finance and technology
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills
- Extremely Strong Python skills
- Masters degree in a computational field, preferably Computer Science or Engineering
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.