Quantitative Developer - Python, VBA & SQL
Structured Credit Hedge Fund
Our client are a mid-sized structured credit fund, managing around $750 million AUM. They are looking for a Quantitative Developer with expertise in Python, VBA and SQL to help build and develop trading and operations/ finance tools across a variety of product areas. The ideal candidate will have strong programming skills and knowledge of operating systems and databases designs, paired with experience working with financial products.
- Collaborate with the quant team to develop tools for analysing structured credit instruments.
- Engage with the trading, risk, and quant teams for high-level interactions.
- Contribute to maintaining and improving our IT infrastructure, collaborating with external IT firms.
- Prior experience in quantitative development, preferably in structured credit or hedge funds.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant quantitative field.
- Strong programming skills with Python, VBA and SQL.
- Experience with structured credit products and familiarity with financial concepts, including yield curves, fixed income instruments, and risk analysis.
- Self-starter with proactive problem-solving skills.