The Associate General Counsel: Commercial will be responsible for:
- Counsel research and colleagues in regards of patent portfolio and strategy
- Assist with reviewing and drafting R&D agreements
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts
- Advise on complex contracting and securities filings.
- Advise and assist with corporate governance, securities, and human resources legal support.
- Review and assist in the drafting of nondisclosure, research, license, and other agreements
The Associate General Counsel: Commercial; should have the following qualifications:
- JD from an accredited law school
- 5+ years of experience in a law firm or in-house Legal Department in the life sciences industry
- Experience in the biopharma or pharmaceutical industries
- Strong experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The firm offers a full benefits package including health, life, dental, and vision along with a great 401K plan, equity and more. They genuinely value you as an employee and offer flexible working hours, paid holidays and flexible time off.