- Manage the initiative and coordinate across teams to ensure there is no delivery slippage.
- Elicits requirements from stakeholders, applying effective elicitation methods/standards/tools.
- Supports Change Management activities by providing information as required to facilitate effective communications.
- Contributes to project management processes, including status reporting, risk, issue, change, and compliance management.
- At least 3-5 years of Financial Services BA experience (asset management desirable).
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, particularly in Agile environments.
- Working knowledge in portfolio management, performance & attribution, risk modelling, pre/post trade compliance, liquidity management, trade execution and other buy-side trade life cycle and monitoring processes.
- Familiarity with BlackRock Aladdin as a front office system and Middle Office outsourcing arrangements.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)