Responsibilities for Project Finance VP:
- To assist in the origination and executive of project finance debt advisory and arranging roles in the Infrastructure sector.
- Create and run financial models
- Run due diligence reports.
- Structure and reviewing of project documentation.
- Credit analysis and assist with preparation of credit applications.
- Internal pricing, client on-boarding, permanent supervision and other admin requirements.
- Liaise with other banks to explain deal structures and aid in sell down and syndication of loans.
Required Skills for Project Finance VP:
- Direct experience with Project Finance - Infrastructure / Renewables experience is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Valuation and cash flow modelling experience.
Education and Experience for Project Finance VP:
- University Degree, CFC or Commercial background.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Project Finance.
- Specific sector, market knowledge is preferred.
- Some German Language proficiency is required