My client, international Investment Bank, are looking for an experienced Project Finance Director to join their department as the Head of Renewables, Project Finance.
The team have exceptional traction as they're ramping up their presence in the Renewables space, with a high deal flow and strong culture-focus in tandem. The joining Director will continue to drive deal activity, whilst heading up Renewables.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Go to expert in the Renewables Energy space, both across EMEA and for global colleagues
- Lead and being a driving force for the origination of new debt advisory / project finance transactions in the Renewables sector;
- Overseeing a range of more complex Renewables debt advisory projects with regular interaction with clients, banks, debt funds, lawyers, advisors, and others;
- Involvement in all stages of the financing process including direct exposure to C-level management and involvement in strategic discussions;
- Leading the deal team in executing transactions
- Leading in preparation of Preliminary Information Memorandum and other documentation for prospective lenders;
- Pro-actively collaborate with other teams within the bank, e.g. M&A, Sustainable Finance, Capital Structuring & Advisory, the Energy Sector Teams and Financial Markets.
- 9+ years of experience at an Investment Bank in a Renewables sector focused project finance advisory (and lending) team
- Proven track record in debt advisory / project finance transactions in the Renewables sector
- In-depth understanding of the regulatory and subsidy regimes in established markets
- Well established client base in the Renewables/energy transition sector
- Strong interest and track record in the Renewables Energy sector
- Strong team player & communicator
- Excited to provide mentorship to junior team members whilst building team success