As a Program Manager within the Risk and Compliance Transformation team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the oversight of effective Program governance frameworks
- Overseeing a team of 3 onshore employees and 4 offshore team members.
- Enabling the delivery of best practice program, & project management processes, tools and templates
- Supporting the production of standard project, program & portfolio plans, reporting, insights & Management Information
- Supporting the functional budgeting and planning and managing financial tracking, analysis and reporting using embedded systems i.e. Clarity, JIRA, Confluence, GPDM, and Wisdom
- Supporting the delivery of Program Management operational tasks, e.g. resource management, risks & issues management, budget & financial management
- Enabling setting up governance and processes including defining of metrics, reporting cadence and providing guidance on group standard tools and methodologies e.g. Change Framework.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding and experience of the skills and resilience necessary to support demanding Program Lifecycle Phases
- Successfully and independently handled PMO activities for large scale programs and/ or portfolios.
- Understanding of the project lifecycle and 'change' methodologies
- Understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies, and best practice techniques
- Good appreciation and experience of aligning to financial governance (including billing and recharge models) frameworks
- PMP certifications a big plus.
Please note: Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.