A growing trading house is seeking for a products operator to join their operations team.
Responsibilities: (Includes but not limited to)
- Execute cargo movements in compliance to Sales/Purchase contracts
- Ensuring shipping documents including Letters of Credit are set up/received on time as per contracts for negotiations.
- Handle all trade related support activities: documentation, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, etc
- Engage in vessel scheduling and documentation
- Work closely with traders on logistics and operations matter
- Miscellaneous tasks assigned by management team
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong understanding of operations process within the oil trading space
- Strong interpersonal skills, networking skills, and written communication skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.