Our Production Support team is responsible for the front line support of our applications and infrastructure. These applications are used by many of our functions such as Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Treasury, and Compliance. In addition, this team is responsible for managing all aspects of critical incoming and outgoing data files.
The successful candidate will be expected to partner closely with development to ensure the environment is resilient/stable and new features and functionality are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Be the first point of contact for any production issues, support requests, and system alerts
- Partner with other IT and business teams to resolve issues in an efficient and timely manner
- Proactively monitor applications and any infrastructure alerts
- Ensure any issues and outages are accurately documented
- Connect with your key partners on any production impacting issues and/or project statuses
- At least 5+ years' of experience supporting an enterprise application environment in a financial firm
- Strong scripting skills (Python, PowerShell, Perl, Bash, etc)
- Excellent SQL skills and knowledge of other database systems
- Experience supporting both Windows and Unix/Linux environments
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, or TeamCity
- Experience supporting Middle and Back Office, data warehouse, or PnL applications preferred
- Must have previous experience supporting applications that are business-facing