You are always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are keen to produce technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our overall strategy. Do you want to work for one of the most successful German banks? Then join this modern Bank in Berlin for the next step in your career.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Become the expert to go to and help to realize new bank IT applications.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- Work in a new designed office in the heart of Berlin.
- A stable, successful and innovative Bank with an excellent work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours and 2 days working from home.
- 30 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary between 50,000 and 70,000 € including bonus depending on experience.
- You deal with requirements engineering techniques in order to develop IT solutions and products.
- You will create and realize user journeys and take over project management tasks with regards to the further development and expansion of applications.
- You are the contact person for internal and external users as well as stakeholders around the globe and maintain proactive communication in requirements and incident management.
- You deliver prioritized tool initiatives and ensure regular problem solving, tracking and de-bottlenecking including communication with the customers.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience within the field of managing the development of IT applications, e.g. as an IT Product Manager, IT Product Owner, IT Project Manager, IT Consultant, IT Business Analyst.
- Broad experience within user journeys and requirements engineering.
- Experienced in using tools like Confluence or Jira, ideally also with UML or BPMN.
- Excellent English and good German.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV or get in touch with Nathalie Zetzmann. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.