My client company is one of Germany's leading online companies. They're looking for a Product Manager to manage their insurance bike theft product to join their Frankfurt office. If you're looking to be part of a small team product team that can make a big impact in the long run, then this might just be the right role for you.
- You will have the chance to work with the most engaging, motivated and open-minded people with flat hierarchies in the heart of Frankfurt.
- Hybrid working model, you'll be working 3 days a week in the office, and 2 days remote.
- You will be provided training sessions to support your career path within the organization.
- Salary range between €55,000 - €75,000 depending on your experience.
- You define, structure and solve customer problems by improving the UX experience for the product.
- You are responsible for developing new features and processes and analyse indicators to know what to features to implement to the product.
- You work with cross-functional teams - IT, customer service, management and external partners to make sure everything related to the product runs smoothly.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or similarly related technical fields.
- Proven experience in working in the product management field as well as with Agile methodologies.
- Fluency in German and English (C1) is an absolute must.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out to Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.