My client company is a banking subsidiary of one of the biggest e-commerce companies in Germany. They're currently looking for a Product Manager to manage their banking app in their Frankfurt office.
- You'll have your long-term professional development mapped out as soon as you join the company.
- Hybrid working model, you'll be working from the office 3 days a week, and 2 days from home/remote.
- Personal and professional training sessions are offered.
- Regular socializing and team events.
- Salary range between €55,000 - €80,000 depending on your experience.
- You'll be taking over the technical control of the banking app and working closely with the IT development team to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- You manage backlogs, user stories, user data, customer feedback and usability tests and make decisions based on the results you get.
- You oversee the entire end-to-end product lifecycle for further development of the app.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics or similarly related technical fields.
- Proven experience working with digital products.
- Proven experience working with Agile frameworks and teams.
- Fluency in German (C1) is an absolute must. Any other languages, especially English is a huge plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out to Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.