Key responsibilities of the Position:
- Responsible for executing and controlling P&L reporting.
- A specific focus on modeling and executing short term and long term interest rates analysis, inclusive of cash, derivatives, and repos.
- Working to regulatory requirements and collaborating with Head Offices and Customer support units within the bank.
- Project management and promotion of the treasury business.
Key requirements of the Position:
- Exposure to Interest Rate Derivative Products essential, repo and securities lending preferred.
- Experience working in a leading financial institution, at least to an Analyst level within a treasury, product control, or market risk function.
- Willing to be based in London.