Title: Private Equity Principal - Technology
Company Summary: A global private investment firm to add a Principal to their team in New York! You will play a critical role in shaping the investment strategy across industries such as software, fintech and payments.
The Principal will be responsible for:
- Quarterbacking and negotiating potential new investment opportunities across the technology sector
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Principal should have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of relevant prior private equity experience
- Experience quarterbacking deals end to end
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred.
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now