Presently we are working with a Life Sciences Investor, with USD62 billion in assets, who is seeking an experienced Senior Associate to add to their team in Singapore.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and proactive Senior Associate to take part in the identification, negotiation and due diligence processes of investment opportunities within the healthcare and life science industry across the Asia Pacific region.
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate include:
- Ensure the investment team is well-informed and well-prepared for making investment decisions.
- Creating financial models and perform financial due diligence and modelling business cases.
- Expand industry expertise and create strong network across the region.
Requirements of the Senior Associate include:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience from a leading Investment Bank or Private Equity firm and has a strong understanding of the healthcare sector and life science industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of valuation and financial modelling.
- High level of professionalism and integrity, seek to provide input on issues relating to investment projects and opportunities.
If you are interested apply online today. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)