A leading global alternative investment specialist that manages north of 50B in New York, is looking to build out a team that invests in Co Investments within North America. This Associate candidate will work directly with the head of the team on a regular basis. This is a great opportunity to get in at the ground floor and earn a big "piece of the pie" from Day 1 with limited risk.
The Investment Associate will be responsible for...
- Sourcing prospective Co Investments
- Monitoring and managing existing investment portfolio companies
- Managing due diligence and financial sponsor relationships at appropriate levels
The Investment Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of Investment Banking/Co-Invest Fund experience
- Strong Academic track record (GPA and University)
- Ability to source new prospective Co-Investments