A well-regarded lower middle market Private Equity firm is seeking a Private Equity Associate to join their team. They have successfully raised multiple funds and currently have a lot of dry powder to work with. That said, the Private Equity Associate role offers the opportunity to join a stable & successful firm while gaining a tremendous amount of hands-on exposure to transactions across sectors such as business services and tech-enabled services. The Private Equity Associate role also offers the opportunity for long-term growth within the firm as the firm is seeking someone they can see growing with the team longer term.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Execution of broader market and industry research
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
- Taking point on due diligence processes
- Monitoring and evaluating existing investment portfolio
- Assisting the team with operating / portfolio company work
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1 - 3 years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market or lower middle market bank OR 1-3 years of transaction-focused consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Superior financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modeling test).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional work ethic
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as business services or tech-enabled services