A newly-established Middle-Market Private Equity firm is looking to add a Private Equity Associate to their lean deal team in Miami, FL.
Solid investment professionals in the private equity space have started their own fund. They are currently raising their first fund would is expected to close at ~$400mm. They are looking to bulk up their deal team to assist in allocating this fund. You will play an integral part of this team by evaluating, structuring, and executing investments across numerous industries including business services, technology, and consumer verticals.
- Conducting market research and leading business and industry diligence for prospective investments
- Developing investment memorandum and materials to presenting directly to investment committee
- Complex financial modeling
- Working directly with management teams of portfolio companies post transaction close
- Directly supporting senior members of the team in addition to ad hoc projects
- 2-3 years of Investment Banking experience
- Bachelor's degree with strong GPA
- Solid modelling and analytical skills
- Proven ability to handle simultaneous tasks with deadlines
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
If interested, please apply now!