A $500-$750M Boston private equity firm is looking to add an Associate to their team! This is a unique opportunity to take on an entrepreneurial role within an established firm that will continue to grow with you!
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior partners of the firm on executing investment opportunities across different industry verticals.
- Manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-4 years of investment banking M&A experience
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university