An Atlanta-based Private Equity firm is seeking a Private Equity Associate to join their growing team. The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for deal execution and carrying out the firm's strategic objectives focused on investing in companies in the industrials / tech spaces in the lower middle market. The role offers an opportunity to join a collaborative team where you will get great hands-on experience and the opportunity for long-term growth within the firm.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on financial modeling of prospective investments as well as broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a bulge bracket, elite boutique, or reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- A passion for investing and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as industrials, tech, and / or business services