We are currently partnered with a strong Lower Middle Market Private Equity firm who is looking to add an Associate to the team. This individual will play an integral part on transactions and take a hands-on approach to maximizing the growth of portfolio companies through various investment strategies. If you're interested in joining a firm with great deal flow offering experience within a variety of industries and products, please apply today!
- Playing a key part in due diligence and the execution of investment opportunities
- Participate in transactions across a variety of industries
- Create research-based industry reports to identify attractive areas of investment opportunity and competitive analyses
- Creating and presenting new investment opportunities and ideas along with participating in fund raising presentations and marketing.
- Lead the creation of financial statements, valuations, returns, and competitive ratios
- Evaluate and monitor the ongoing performance of portfolio company investments
- Take lead on industry and competitive market research
Private Equity Associate Qualifications:
- 2+ years Investment Banking experience
- Strong transactional experience with multiple products
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skill
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with a strong GPA
- Ability to meet tight deadlines