A leading Private Equity firm based out of Atlanta is looking to add an Associate to their team this year. The firm specializes in Business Services, Health and wellness, Industrials, and a big focus on Software (B2B).
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well as broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with the executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle-market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in Business Services, Health & Wellness, Industrials, & Software (B2B)