A leading Private Equity investment firm based out of the Virginia area is looking to add an Associate or Senior Associate to their team. The firm specializes in the Manufacturing, Healthcare, Business Services, ADG, and Industrial sectors and have recently closed a new fund which was north of $400 million. They're strategically looking for an individual that not only has strong technical and modeling skills, but most importantly an individual who is detail oriented and fits well within the team culture. They have market leading benefits, including early access to carry and a successful track record of promoting within and promoting at a faster rate than other firms in the area.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as Manufacturing, Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense, or Government Services
- Ties to the DMV / Virginia Area