A leading generalist middle-market private equity firm in Miami, FL is looking at adding an Associate to their deal team in the near term! This is a unique opportunity to gain hands on cradle to grave deal experience, C-suite level interaction and portfolio management.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Execution of broader market and industry research
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for various investment targets
- Take point on due diligence processes
- Monitor existing investment portfolio
- Assisting the team with operating/portfolio company work
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of Investment Banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market or lower middle market bank; related transaction advisory consulting experience will also be considered
- Bachelor's Degree
- Superior financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modeling test)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional work ethic
- Prior experience or interest in sectors such as business services, industrials, manufacturing, consumer, healthcare, technology, or generalist in nature.
If you or someone you know would be a good fit, please apply now!