A private equity firm in Washington D.C. is adding a Private Equity Associate to the investment team for 2023. They are in the process of raising their 9th fund and are rounding out the team with an Associate as they continue to grow. They primarily invest in tech enabled services and healthcare companies that are receiving their first institutional capital.
Private Equity Associate Responsibilities:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
Private Equity Associate Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of investment banking or private equity experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as technology and healthcare