A middle-market consumer and retail focused Private Equity firm based in South Florida is looking to bring on a highly motivated, self-starter to support the efforts of the team and expand their market. The ideal candidate will be a top-performer with a great banking background, possessing extensive M&A deal reps and buy-side deals.
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Utilizing advanced modelling and statistical analysis in order to inform strategies on growth and profitability.
- Maintain deal pipeline to memorialize all screened investment opportunities.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on buy-side M&A, some sell-side M&A.
- Build relationships and maintain direct contact with clients, prospective clients, sponsors, and other advisors.
- A bachelors degree in finance or a related field from a top university.
- 2+ years of investment banking experience.
- As far as backgrounds, we are open to any industry focus, but consumer and retail is preferred.
- The candidate should have strong presentation skills and ability to work well with PowerPoint.
- We are seeking someone who is a highly motivated self-starter that can join the small, but friendly team.
- The firm has plans to expand over the next few years, so this analyst would have strong opportunities within the company to grow.
- Ability to work in office.