A Private Equity Firm in Chattanooga, TN is adding an Associate to the team as they begin investing out of a new fund. They have a strong track record of success investing in industrials and business services companies. This is a great opportunity to break into Private Equity with a well established firm that provides some of the best senior leadership in the area.
Private Equity Associate Responsibilities:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
Private Equity Associate Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of investment banking or private equity experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as industrials and business services