A growth equity firm in Cincinnati is adding an analyst/associate to the investment team! They are adding to the investment team as they begin investing out of their 7th fund. This is a great opportunity to transition to a buyside role and hit the ground running working with exciting and growing companies in a niche space.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organization
This individual should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of investment banking or private equity experience performing M&A with a reputable bank or firm
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector