A private equity firm in Atlanta, GA is adding a junior member to the investment team for late 2022 or early 2023. They invest in industrial and utility services companies and have experienced substantial growth over the past couple of years. They are rounding out the investment team with a junior member that will work alongside some of the most experienced veterans in the Southeast.
Private Equity Analyst Responsibilities:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
Private Equity Analyst Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of investment banking or private equity experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as industrials and utility services