A large global asset manager with over $50bn AUM is looking to add a Portfolio Manager to their Private Debt Infrastructure team in NYC. The fund takes an industry - focused investment approach, targeting high - quality assets in well known sectors and focuses on complex transactions and strategic ventures.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimal 3-6 years experience within investment/ corporate banking, leveraged finance or another related function.
- Strong knowledge of credit analysis, and financial modeling.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong academic performance.
- Oversee, assess and implement investment strategies through analyzing market trends and identifying strengths and weaknesses in the portfolio.
- Work closely with investment team, assisting with diligence and documentation of new transactions.
- Execute restructurings and follow-on opportunities with existing investments.
- Generate Weekly, monthly and yearly reports for monitoring the investment profile.