A highly regarded private credit investment firm is looking to add an associate to either their Boston or Chicago office. They also have additional offices throughout the US and are currently managing over $1bn in aum. They provide senior debt financing to middle-market companies with a hold size of $5 to $40 million.
This is not an ordinary Associate position as this individual will have hands-on every deal transaction, their opinion valued, and a ton of upside.
Must have 1-4 years of experience, investment banking leverage finance group or buy-side private credit shop, and modeling experience.
- Evaluating new investment opportunities, modeling, industry research, and meeting with management teams
- Monitoring existing portfolio companies.
- Attending industry conferences, meeting with Private Equity Firms and Bankers
- Preparing analysis for the firm's investment committee
- Targeting individuals with 1-4 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or coming from a buy-side shop.
- Must be able to handle a lot of responsibility and the ability to work independently.
- Exceptional financial modeling skills (3-statement, LBO's, or DCF)
- Close ties to Boston or Chicago preferred.
Please apply in if you qualify!