A unique opportunity with a Global Investment Manager privately owned investment firm that specializes in private corporate credit in NYC wants to bring on an Associate. They formed their private debt platform in 2014 and currently manage over $1bn in AUM. The team is targeting hungry individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset that wants to develop and advance their careers on the buy-side. An ideal candidate would be someone coming from a private credit buy-side shop or investment bank with 2-4 years of experience coming from a leveraged finance group.
The compensation is very competitive in the market. You will be given a lot of responsibility and would prefer someone who has extensive modeling experience and can work independently. This is not an ordinary associate role on the buy-side as this individual will have hands-on every deal transaction, their opinion valued, and ample room for advancement.
The Associate role includes the following responsibilities:
- Evaluating new investment opportunities, including modeling, industry research, and meeting with management teams
- Preparing and presenting analysis and materials for the firm's investment committee
- Monitoring the firm's existing portfolio companies
- Recommending investment opportunities
The firm is seeking qualifications for the Associate role:
- Strong academic record. Bachelors required.
- 2-4 year's experience investment banking, buy-side
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Considerable deal execution experience
- Ability to work independently
Please apply in if you qualify or want to learn more!