Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Greek Market specialist
- Acquiring clients, developing relationships with U / HNW individuals and families.
- Porting existing book of business, as well as acquiring new clients.
- Upholding the business standards of the bank
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5 years' experience in private banking / wealth management and excellent hunter skills in acquiring U / HNW clients.
- Experience of managing a book of at least €75Million
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Successful track record of acquiring clients, retaining them and revenue generation.
- Located in Luxembourg.