- Building and fostering long-term relationships with clients comprising affluent ultra-high and high-net worth (UHNW/HNW) individuals, with a strong focus on client retention
- Prospect new clients and secure new relationships to steadily build a strong portfolio
- Dispense market-leading investment advice on a wide range of products and financial solutions based on a comprehensive analysis of clients' total net worth
- Committed to gather the latest market insights, research, and product intelligence in order to best serve the interests of clients and surpass marketing targets
- Armed with knowledge of a wide range of products and financial solutions, you will collaborate closely with other departments to deploy a consultative, solutions-focused approach for your clients
- Delivering revenue for the bank through advising clients with solutions suited to their financial needs after a comprehensive analysis of their total net worth
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimally equipped with 1-3 years of experience managing assets for a base of UHNW/HNW clientele
- Qualified for CACS Papers 1 & 2
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of English, with proficiency in another language as a bonus
- Demonstrated expertise in compliance regulations, structured products and other financial solutions
- A strong desire to learn, with good market insight and analytical ability; an outside-of-the-box thinker
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194).