We are currently representing a newly formed international specialty insurer and reinsurer. They are looking to add a PR, Comms and Marketing Manager to their team, to focus on all external communications activities, internal communications planning as well as general brand marketing support.
The role will report directly to the CMO and will be a key part of the team.
This role is outcome-driven, and one which combines interpersonal, copywriting, storytelling, communication planning and general marketing skills - underpinned by experience in brand focused and technology enriched environments.
- Good experience in a similar role within the fast-paced environment
- A strong and rounded communicator, able to communicate effectively at all levels of seniority
- Experience in the commercial insurance sector helpful
- Strong copywriting skills both in our corporate tone of voice as well as writing for and on behalf of our leadership in their own tone of voice
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills
- A high degree of problem-solving capability
- Education to degree level and relevant qualifications helpful.
- Work at speed given complex and challenging situations, with strong prioritisation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change, able to contribute in an entrepreneurial environment Worked in an environment where innovation is balanced with pragmatism and speed of execution.