- Lead the project with end-to-end management across initiation to final implementation.
- Managing the resources demand, their efforts, and billing. Coordination also involves follow-ups and relevant communication within and outside the team.
- Supporting the project management processes, and the alignment of the framework of projects.
- Handling of project budget, risk tracking, and reconciliation.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders across Indonesia and Hong Kong, to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- Fluent in verbal and written English, Chinese and preferably Indonesia Bahasa.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a PMO.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, particularly in Agile environments.
- Candidates who have experience working in a financial services firm that has covered Digital Banking projects (or equivalent) would be a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)