- Tons of data to be transferred and highly innovative technologies.
- An interesting, challenging, and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- It's a hybrid model, where you'll be working 2 days a week remotely, and 3 days in the office.
- Personal and professional training sessions for further career progression.
- 30 + 2 days of annual paid leave.
- You are responsible in expanding the core platform to enable the team to develop the best end-user applications.
- You code in C++ and Python and work with MySQL, Oracle and Redis.
- You work with cross-functional teams to support the build out of the strategic analytics platform.
- You maintain and improve the platform to make sure development cycle time is reduced.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or similarly related fields.
- Fluent in Python.
- Fluent in C++.
- Proven experience in database technologies, ideally MySQL, Oracle, Redis.
- Fluency in English (C1), any other languages, especially German is a huge plus.
- Ideally a good understanding of financial products.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format.