This position is based in Singapore.
* You will play a key role in delivering high quality philanthropy advisory service to the Relationship Managers (RM's), Wealth Planners and high net worth individuals of the Private Bank.
* You will deliver training to the Private Bank's Wealth Management function on service objectives and prepare internal promotional materials.
* Participate in client meetings with RMs to discuss philanthropy advisory services and offering.
* Maintain and develop a solid NPO network across North Asia/South East Asia.
* University Degree Holder
* Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin preferably.
* At least 10 years work experience, ideally from wealth management with minimum 5 years in the NPO field such as project manager with a large foundation. private banking & wealth management