A global institutional asset manager is seeking an Investor Reporting Analyst. This is an essential position critical to the Firm's business decisions and management of core assets.
- Overhaul the Firm's current reporting system; collaborate with senior leadership and software developer to create best industry practices for developing Firm-specific reporting metrics
- Convert Excel-based reports into interactive PowerBI dashboards
- Maintain data feeds from investment-level items and fund-level reporting dashboards
- Support any ad-hoc reporting requests
- Bachelor's degree in financial engineering, computer science, data science, or similar
- 3-5+ years' experience in similar work
- Strong PowerBI and TABLEAU skills required