The client specialises in growth capital on China-related investments in TMT and Healthcare. Current AuM is aroud $4b.
- Source high quality healthcare investment opportunities as lead investor
- Manage all aspects of investment transactions from screening, analysis, due diligence, structuring, negotiation and set up of investment funds
- Monitor financial and operational conditions and industry dynamics of assigned portfolio companies and review with management team.
- Mentor team members, provide guidance to achieve annual targets
- University degree holder in Finance, Economics, Investment or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in buy-side private equity field of which 4+ years of direct investment experience in healthcare industry
- Strong healthcare background and market intelligence
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including good command of spoken and written English and Chinese along with a proactive working attitude
- Candidate with high experience level will be considered as Director