We are currently representing a $50BN+ Private Equity Fund, they are a growing an ambitious business who are turning into an industry leader and accepts the challenges that comes its way.
They are looking for a Private Equity Associate to join their Investment team within their buyout arm of the fund. You will work with their clients to ensure they receive the highest return for their investment.
- Draft and present internal proposals for approval by our organisation's Investment Committee and Board
- Negotiate, structure, and complete fund documentation for clients
- Support fund raising activities for the fund as needed
- Serve on Advisory Boards of portfolio entities, as required
- Attend annual investor meetings for underlying funds
- 1 - 2 year's experience Investment Banking Analyst/Associate or Consulting
- Organisational skills to manage several accounts at once
- Ability to analyse lots of data to provide insights and directions to clients
- Good knowledge of PE and the ability to apply your skills creatively to diverse client needs
- Sound judgement, particularly in valuation matters, with strong analytic skills; particularly DCF`s and LBO`s and the ability to talk through previous deals comprehensively when quizzed
If this sounds like you apply now.