- Definition of the operational process (reporting and payments acquisition monitoring).
- Working on functional studies including business requirements, test cases, user stories, deliverables validation, and tests validation with a good quality of expectation.
- Represent the back office operators and participates in the coordination of contributors on several domains such as acquisition channels, payment formats, payments processing, and client reports monitoring.
- At least 2-10 years of overall working experience as a Product Owner/Manager or Business Analyst.
- Strong understanding of standard operational processes within the payments value chain.
- Candidates who have experience working in the Payment processing back office (channel/acquisition and subscription management) would be a plus.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle, particularly in Agile environments.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)